ENTRANCE FEES, SUBSCRIPTIONS AND OTHER DUES
There shall be no entrance fee payable for all members.
The entrance fees and subscriptions shall be determined by the General Meeting on recommendation from the Committee from time to time.
Annual subscriptions are payable as follows:
a) Ordinary Member
Membership is open to anyone who operates and/or engaged in businesses and operations directly related to Automotive industry and in ways directly related to the aims and objectives of the ASA. Members of the Association are entitled to a vote, primarily to determine changes to the constitution and the election of the Board. Voting rights will be subject to the timely payment of annual dues.
Annual Fees – $300
b) Associate Member
Individual membership is open to anyone who is not currently working in a Member organization but with professional commitments engaged in the Automotive industry, either as individual service provider, training and facilities management or in organisational support. Individual members shall form part of the network committed to enhancing the standing and impact of professional in the association. Associate members are not entitled to a vote.
Annual Fees – $150
Members and Associates includes the following benefits:
- Right to participate at the ASA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Participation in ASA events at discounted registration fees.
- Opportunity to contribute and receive ASA newsletter
- Member access to ASA website to share information with other ASA members
- Permission to use ASA logo to demonstrate that you are a member and uphold the same values and principles of the Association.
Membership is granted by the decision of the ASA Board of Committee upon thorough review of requested information. The fee schedule represents an annual rate of 12 months from the date of joining, membership fees not prorated.